Skip to main
How to Revise- Top Tips
- Start to revise early– don’t leave revision to the last minute
- Decide what you are going to revise
- Create a workspace
- Make a plan– create a revision timetable
- Find a method that works for you, there are various techniques to try such as flashcards and mindmaps
- Eat healthily, eating a healthy and balanced diet will leave you feeling more focused/
- Regular exercise
- Take breaks, if you start to lose focus, so something different.
- Get a good night’s sleep, try to keep late nights to a minimum.
- Stay calm and positive, this is one of the most important things to remember during the whole exam process.