Rossington All Saints Academy will become an outstanding academy through delivering a high quality curriculum which allows all of our students to fulfil their academic potential. Our students will become well-adjusted members of the community with high moral values and self-discipline. They will progress successfully into education, employment or training holding a valuable combination of knowledge and skills for employment.
Rossington All Saints Academy will become:
- A place where students of all abilities fulfil their academic potential
- A place where students thrive as a result of excellent teaching
- An academy with a well-developed pastoral support system which offers a high level of care
- A place where behaviour does not inhibit the learning process
- An academy with a positive outward face