Rossington All Saints has recently been awarded the Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA). The LPPA provides a framework for effective parental engagement. This award will help us to work more closely and more effectively with our parents. Effective and positive parent partnerships can have very real and lasting impacts on improvements in pupil behaviour, attendance and achievement. Research makes it clear that effective partnership with parents has a major impact on the learning of children and young people. The LPPA framework and process draws on high-quality research evidence
- To ensure the Academy is a welcoming, communicative and friendly place for parents.
- To promote the awareness and participation of all groups of parents in supporting their children’s learning and developing their own learning. In addition, to actively promote a programme of opportunities and events for joint parent and child participation.
- To provide a good induction for all new parents.
- To provide parents with relevant and user-friendly guidance and information to help them to support their children’s learning.
- To implement parent-friendly policies to establish effective home–school links and to improve children’s attendance, punctuality, progress and positive participation in school.
- To provide good support for all parents as their children move through or leave the school.
If you would like to find out more about the award, please click here LPPA – Leading Parent Partnership Award | AwardPlace