Our Curriculum Impact
Our aim, through our curriculum is to develop young people who:
- Are not disadvantaged by the social context in which they live.
- Have the literacy and numeracy skills needed to succeed at school and beyond.
- Have the confidence, resilience and knowledge to stay mentally healthy.
- Feel included in their community with an active desire to contribute politically, socially, culturally, environmentally and economically.
- Have high expectations of self and an ambitious vision for their future.
- Have a work ethic that results in them achieving, and exceeding, their academic potential.
- Are respectful, tolerant and empathetic towards the values and beliefs of others.
- Are happy and have a desire to pursue a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Have a range of transferrable skills to succeed in learning, life and work including: creativity, communication, collaboration, critical thinking and willingness to challenged accepted norms.
- Are capable of making informed decisions and are aware of their rights and responsibilities.