Staying in Touch
As part of our ongoing drive to help parents stay informed of what is happening at the academy, you can now use the free parent portal, School Gateway.
By using the Gateway you will be able to:
- Access letters
- View behaviour and achievement information
- View attendance data
- View timetable data
- Check and update the contact details we hold for you
- View details of any medical conditions we have on record
- View reports (Reports will only be available via School Gateway unless parents specifically request a paper copy)
You can register for an account on the School Gateway website where you will be able to view the desk top version. Alternatively you may wish to download the free smartphone app available on Apple and Android supported devices. All you need to register is the email address and mobile number we have on record for you. If you have problems activating your account or logging in, it may be because we don’t have your current email and mobile phone number on record. Please contact the academy so that we can check our records if you are unable to access the website or app.
- Final Letter to Parents- July 2019(440 KB)
- Homework Letter(625 KB)
- Easter Letter to Parents(504 KB)
- Response to the Doncaster Council Post 16 Review Consultation (631 KB)
- Letter to Parents December 19(403 KB)