Rossington All Saints Academy has a qualified careers member of staff working in school on a Wednesday: Vanessa Hailes
To provide confidential and impartial advice to students on:
Planning for the future – if you have a career idea but want to find out the best route for you or if you have no career ideas Vanessa can can help you create career ideas around your interests and skills.
- Choosing your options and what would best suit you.
- Choosing and apply for a course – college or university.
- Completing application forms, CVs and letters of application.
- Finding work or an apprenticeship.
- Job hunting techniques including mock interviews
You can call into the Careers Room (in the LRC) at break or lunchtime for a chat or to make an appointment.
Parents/Carers: If you wish to attend your son/daughters careers interview or just want to chat about their future, please ring school or email Vanessa.