Rossington All Saints Academy has a qualified guidance professional from Careers Inc working in the academy:
Planning for the future – if you have a career idea but want to find out the best route for you or if you have no career ideas they can help you create career ideas around your interests and skills.
- Choosing your options and what would best suit you.
- Choosing and apply for a course – college or university.
- Completing application forms, CVs and letters of application.
- Finding work or an apprenticeship.
- Job hunting techniques including mock interviews
During term time she is in school on a Wednesday.
You can call into the Careers Room at break or lunchtime for a chat or to make an appointment.
Useful links/websites for careers research
Csix – Delta Academies Trust Post 16 site – sixth form courses
National Apprenticeship Service – www.apprenticeships.org.uk
National Citizen Service - a government programme for 16-17 year olds to build confidence and independence - http://www.thencsnetwork.org.uk
Voluntary opportunities - https://do-it.org