Academy Advisory Body
The AAB is responsible for overseeing the broad Academy objectives for their own locality, working with the Senior Leadership Team to improve the whole life of the academy and its impact on the community. In this respect the AAB's main functions are to:
- Act as a key link between the Academy, parents and local community and champion the work of the academy.
- Provide constructive challenge and strategic direction to the Principal and Leadership team as they plan the future developmentof the academy, ensuring that they focus on the Academy Development Plan, its Self Evaluation Process and any post Ofsted action plans.
- Offer the views of different parts of the Academy and local communities to influence decision making.
- Continually review the overall impact of the Academy amongst the people it exists to serve and make plans for improvement Ensure that the Academy plays a full role in cooperating and working together with other academies in the group and contributes to the work of the CIT.
- Be responsible for staff appointments other than the Principal and Vice Principal (where they will be fully consulted) following Delta recruitment processes.
Clerk to the AAB
|Name||Committee Membership||Appointed byDate||Term||Declared Business and/or Pecuniary Interest||Attendance at Meetings||Other EAB/LGB Membership|
|Denis Hird(Chair)||AABFinance, Staffing (HR) and Resources||Delta17/10/2016||4 years||Director at Delta Academies Trust||Attended 4/4|
|Elaine Scott(Vice Chair)||AABFinance, Staffing (HR) and Resources||Delta 31/10/2014||4 years||None||Attended 3/4||None|
|Jamie McMahon||AABFinance, Staffing (HR) and Resources||Delta23/03/15||4 years||None||Attended 3/4||tbc|
|Kevin Oxley(H&S Representative)||AABFinance, Staffing (HR) and Resources||Parent01/06/2014||4 years||None||Attended 3/4||None|
|Emma Mayor||AAB||Delta17/10/2016||4 years||None||Attended 1/4|
|Lindsey Allan||AAB||Parent 30/01/2017||4 years||None||Attended 3/3|
If you would like to contact the Chair of the AAB please write to:
c/o Rossington All Saints Academy
Next Meeting: tbc
Members stepped down in last 12 months